When Organizations are well-developed
and effectively operating…
systems, structures, and people adapt, mature, and
continuously build resiliency while meeting their
How you recognize it:
change may be constant -but it is proactively and
intentionally managed; organizational initiatives are
integrated, purpose-driven, and based on strategies that
reflect an awareness of readiness, as well as the long-term
Common Organizational Challenges
• Rapid change without plans for ensuring transition and
adoption -creating confusion, chaos or paralysis within the
• Lack of leadership skill and know-how in planning for and
• Action without a solid, purpose-driven strategy.
• Strategy without a detailed road map for execution.
• An organizational culture that is not proactively managed
How we help you meet the challenges-
Because each of the above challenges requires a different
solution or set of solutions-
1) Our first step is to work with you to identify just what
you need, what your organization is ready for, how it should
be delivered, and how you can measure it’s effectiveness.
2) We then get right to the solutions.
We develop recommendations through thoughtful organizational
assessment conducted in partnership with you. Consultation,
coaching, planning and design are all services we provide to
help you move forward.
3) We help you to plan for and assess milestone progress and