When Management Practice is
the organization’s people are getting the work done, and the
work is aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
How you recognize it:
execution is efficient; people know what is expected, why it
is important, how success is measured, how they measure up to
the benchmark, and what it will take to get there if they
Common Management Challenges in
• Solid individual contributors in Management roles who don’t
know how to manage people, processes, and projects.
• Skill and knowledge deficits around the effective
management and measurement of performance.
• Mis-aligned management priorities.
• Inconsistent and non-standardized management practices.
How we help you meet the challenges:
Because each of the above challenges requires a different
solution or set of solutions-
1) Our first step is to work with you to identify just what
you need, what your organization is ready for, how it should
be delivered, and how you can measure it’s effectiveness.
2) We then get right to the solutions.
Service solutions might include: process and practice-focused
consulting, facilitation of management skill training
workshops, gap analysis and systems assessment, coaching, or
strategic planning support to strengthen organizational
capacity to drive results through the management of people and
3) We offer a number of “off-the-shelf” management
development workshops for targeted audiences and roles (new to
management, managing with influence but no direct authority,
and planning and managing projects or programs). Contact us
for more information.