When Leadership practice is highly
the organization’s people are actively guided toward a
How you recognize it:
people believe in the destination, know the landmarks to head
toward, and have the perseverance, tools, and confidence it
takes to navigate the twists and turns of the terrain.
Common Leadership Challenges in
• Solid managers who haven’t made the transition to being
• Silo-ed leadership that doesn’t translate into
• Specific skill deficits emerging as critical for today’s
leaders and in short supply-such as change management,
influence skills, resiliency-building, and the capacity to
convey and manage vision and purpose with high-impact.
How we help you meet the challenges:
Because each of the above challenges requires a different
solution or set of solutions-
1) Our first step is to work with you to identify just what
you need, what your organization is ready for, how it should
be delivered, and how you can measure it’s effectiveness.
2) We then get right to the solutions.
Service solutions might include: leadership training
workshops, assessment, coaching and development planning,
consulting, leadership team facilitation work, or strategic
planning support to build your capacity for developing
3) We offer a number of “off-the-shelf” leadership
development workshops and presentations, as well as assessment
tools. Contact us for more information.